- ➤ Resident Individuals (sole or joint account)
- ➤ Wide availability of locker locations and sizes.Minors above the age of 10 years are eligible to open self operated minor account and an ATM/Debit card can be issued to the Minor.
2)FEATURES & BENEFITS
- ➤ Free cash withdrawals over the counter: 30 withdrawals per half year.
- ➤ m-banking facility.
- ➤ Debit Card issued with ATM withdrawal limit of Rs 20,000/day
- ➤ Free 20 cheque leaves per year.
- ➤ Nomination facility available.
- ➤ Minimum AMB Rs. 1000/day
- ➤Charges for non-maintenance of the minimum Average Monthly Balance
- ➤ Application Form duly filled in.
- ➤ Photograph of depositor/s (2 copies)
- ➤Officially Valid Documents as per KYC Norms
- ➤ PAN Card or Form 60 or 61
- ➤ Any other related document applicable to Minors, etc.
4)RATE OF INTEREST